Sell your unwanted items for cash, it's as easy as 1...2...3!
- The FREE courier service will be offered to customers at the Company’s discretion
- The Company is not a carrier and the Customer accepts that the Company will use third party carriage partners to provide and fulfil its FREE Courier Service.
- The Company does not agree to purchase any items until they have passed a quality control check. Collection of goods by the Company’s appointed courier does not mean the the Company agrees to purchase the goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that goods are properly and sufficiently packaged and labelled in accordance with the instructions issued by the Company on its website www.bought4cash.com and in email communications with you the Customer.
- The Customer warrants that the content, nature and type of Goods within the Parcel are as described by the Customer upon any request made by the Company for a description of the Goods to be conveyed. The Customer accepts that it is entirely reasonable for the Company to rely upon the accuracy of the Customer’s description of the Goods which may be unidentifiable to the Company and/or its Carriers being within sealed packaging, in ensuring that the Company complies with its legal obligations not to carry or accept for carriage Restricted Goods/Items that are deemed to be “Dangerous Goods” meaning Goods included in the list of Dangerous Goods as defined in the Classification, Packaging and Labelling of Dangerous Substances Regulations 1984, the Classification, Packaging and Labelling Regulations 1983, the Radioactive Substances (carriage by Road) (Great Britain) Regulations 1974 and the Explosives by Road Regulations 1996 including any other relevant legislation or regulations together with any amendments thereto, or means goods which present a comparable hazard. The Customer will be liable for and indemnify the Company for ANY loss, damage or liability arising from a breach of these warranties in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The accuracy of the address details provided and therefore the point of collection are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Customer fully accepts and agrees that whilst they have been prompted to book a Collection Date, that the Company and it’s Carriers from time to time may NOT, on that Booked Date/Day of Collection, be able to Collect the Customer’s Goods for whatever reason thereby the Customer agrees, acknowledges and accepts that the Booked Date is subject to change at the Company’s sole discretion, from time to time although the Company and its Carriers shall endeavour to do so on the Booked Day/Date and as such the Customer fully accepts and agrees without question that the Company and/or its Carriers shall NOT become liable, whatsoever for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind.
- The Company will not accept liability for physical loss of, or physical damage to, Goods during Transit due to the following circumstances
- The Customer or consignee insufficiently or improperly labelling, packing or addressing, including providing to the Company and/or its carriers incorrect or missing postcode information.
- Act of God, seizure under legal process;
- Any consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, requisition, destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority, riots, civil commotion, lockouts, general or partial stoppage or restraint of labour from whatever cause, pressure waves caused by aircraft or other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speeds, the direct or indirect effect of ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity.
- The Company shall not be under any liability of any kind for goods:
- Where there has been fraud by the Customer or the owner of the Goods or the servants or agents of either; or
- For the avoidance of doubt, where the Parcel and/or Goods was not in Transit at the time of loss.
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever, including negligence, nuisance, breach of contract or non-performance by the Company, be liable to the Customer for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind, including any loss of profits or interest cost and for the avoidance of doubt, the cost of recompiling the information contained on the goods.
- The Customer must notify the Company in writing of any loss or damage, giving rise to a claim within 28 days of the date of commencement of Transit of the affected Parcel. If the Customer fails to do so, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, save and except where the Customer proves that it was not reasonably possible for the Customer to advise the Company or make such claim in writing within the time limit applicable; and such advice or claim was made within a reasonable time.
- The Company shall be temporarily relieved of its obligation to perform the Contract to the extent that performance is delayed by fire, severe weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance, delay by any government or public or local authority, and other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company (a “force majeure event) and for the avoidance of any doubt the Company’s charges shall be payable in full in such circumstances. Where the Company, at its discretion, is prevented from performing the Contract due to a force majeure event and it returns the Parcel to the Customer its liability shall be limited to the price paid for the Contract and where it is unable to return the Parcel because of the particular circumstances of the force majeure event its liability shall be limited in accordance with Clause 10, without prejudice to the Company’s rights at common law to treat the Contract as frustrated. The Company may at its sole discretion and without notice withdraw or refuse to offer the FREE Courier Service to any individual Customer, groups of Customer or all Customers.
- The Contract and these Terms and Conditions shall in all respects be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.
- The Parties to the Contract and these Terms and Conditions hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Payment Methods available to you are bank transfer (BACS)
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the Payment Details including but not limited to, for example; Account Holder’s Name, Account Number and Sort Code are correct and accurate.
- We will not be liable if you fail to receive a payment or suffer any loss, including but not limited to, if a payment is sent to an incorrect account or recipient, as a result of any failure by you to correctly, completely and accurately provide and/or submit all Payment Details.
- You understand, agree, accept and that some of the Payment Methods made available to you depend on third parties (third parties that/who we cannot and do not control) to process these payment including, but not limited to, payments by bank transfer (BACS). We will not be liable for delay in receipt of payment as a result of the actions or inactions taken by such third parties. Payments may be subject to validation and security checks that we may or third parties may require at our/their discretion from time to time.
- All payments include VAT at the current UK rate.
- The following is offered as a guide only, for the timescale that the transaction will take to complete:
- It can take up to 48 hours for collected goods to reach us using our Free Courier Service
- We will then check your items against your order and ALL your items will go through our Quality Assessment Process as quickly as possible. At busy times this can take up to 48 hours to complete.
- Once all your items have passed Quality Assessment and your order is completed a bank transfer will be completed within 48 hours. When the funds are cleared and available to you in your bank account can vary depending on which organization/bank your account is held with.
- Please note that we will regularly communicate with you by email regarding the progress and status of each order
- bought4cash is the trading name of Audio Visual Commodity, whose registered office is 1A Altbarn Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8LG and is registered in England: 04819666. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or support.
- bought4cash collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide. If you have given us permission, we will send you marketing emails. If you wish to stop these emails, please unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link contained in every email we send. You can also contact us at 1A Altbarn Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8LG or call us at 01206 858887 or email email@example.com to unsubscribe.
- bought4cash is fully committed to protecting the information that you provide to us. We ask you to provide your Bank Details if you choose to be paid by Bank Transfer so that we can offer the best service possible and can send you the money for your accepted items. Be confident that your details are protected. On pages where you enter, view or amend your banking details, we operate encryptions, which offer similar protection to the security measures undertaken on internet banking websites.
- We will use your information to provide and personalise our service and to detect and prevent fraud. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about bought4cash products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes. We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax to ask your opinions. We may use your information to verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud. In performing these checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
- Your information may be passed to and used by all Audio Visual Commodity companies. We will never pass your personal information to anyone else, except where we are required or permitted to do so by law, for any successors in title to our business and suppliers that process information on our behalf both in the UK and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- The contract between you and bought4cash is formed when you agree with the offered price and agree to send your goods to us.. You will be presented with an email confirmation of the order when you have agreed a transaction. Subsequently you will receive a further email from us once payment has been made as confirmation that we have completed a transaction.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or in any way dispose of this contract or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our express written prior consent, which may be electronically communicated by way of email.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the contract at our discretion.
- bought4cash is for the use of UK and Channel Island Residents Only.
- You must be the legal owner or have permission of the owner to sell the items through bought4cash.
- You must be at least 18 years old; or if you are under 18 years of age, you must have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s consent to sell your items to us for the sum agreed and you and your parents/guardians release us (‘bought4cash’) of any liabilities or claims that may arise if you send your items to us in breach of this warranty.
- Once we have received your items, checked them and dispatched payment for them to you, then ownership of the items passes immediately and irrevocably to us.
- When selling your items, payment is made based on the value offered at the time of transaction only and is subject to your items passing our quality checks (during our quality assessment process). The quality checks will include us checking the condition of the item(s) based on the description of the item(s) you have provided.
- When selling your items to us, you do so under these Terms and Conditions only. The information that you provide to us about your items when valuing and selling your items may affect the price offered for these items. Please ensure that you accurately provide information relating to the items that you want to sell.
- For items that fail the Quality Assessment Process we will contact you to discuss this. We will provide all necessary information to confirm the reason for the Quality Assessment Process failure. We will usually try to renegotiate the price based on the assessed condition of the goods. If no agreement on price can be reached we will (at our discretion) send the goods back to you. Usually there will be no charge to return goods to customer but we reserve the right to charge for returning goods in some circumstances.
- Upon inspection of your items, if we find any item(s) that we believe to be counterfeit, fake, imitation, an illegal copy or a non-original product we will dispose of these at our sole discretion. All such counterfeit, fake, imitation items or illegal copies will not be paid for, will not be returned and we may report such incidents to the relevant authorities. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions to expressly warrant that the products you sell to us are wholly original and not counterfeit, imitation or fake. No further discussion on the establishment of whether items are, including but not limited to, original, genuine, or counterfeit, fake, imitation, an illegal copy or a non-original product will be entered into by us. You understand, agree and accept that the determination as to the originality of the items/products, that you wish to sell to us, is at our sole discretion. You hereby indemnify us against any loss or claim whatsoever and howsoever arising from us grading, inspecting, assessing and/or reviewing your products/items and the outcome of our grading process, inspection, assessment, quality checking and/or reviewing is that your item(s) are determined by us, at our sole discretion, to be non-original, a copy, fake, an imitation or a counterfeit in our opinion.
- bought4cash reserves the absolute rights to close your account and cease dealing with you at its sole discretion and for reasons it determines.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.